Friday 9 August 2013

#zalfie

zalfie is the ship of Alfie (pointlessblog) and Zoe (zoella280390).
As much as I love these two and I love shipping, I have never been quite sure if they are together or not.
Recently in Jim chapmans vlog, a laptop screen was shown with a (apparently) picture of zalfie kissing on it.


 To be honest though, are we sure it was them it could be anyone Tanya and Jim for instance! On the other hand it could have been Alfie's or Zoe's laptop, but there was a lot of youtubers on that bed....


Update: I have spent so much time updating this post :/ ok so yes zalfie has been confirmed, zalfie is a thing... Zoe has made a blogspot posr about it if you want all the details. So I'm happy for them, but most of all I wanted to say that Jim really does make good videos, and everyone should watch them :D

Sorry it's a short post, been busy -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment