Monday 5 August 2013

Twitter drama...

Right now ( or maybe later depending on when I upload this) there's a lot of shizzle happening on twitter. As its twitter I thought I would write a timeline of whats happened.
-A new account has been against hating against Phil ( how dare they) and other  youtubers. Everyone started tweeting about it and reporting them.
-people began finding other hater accounts and once again people reported them.
-it's got to the point where people are making fake accounts, just to cause drama.

It's pretty damn sad that people hate against others, I mean telling someone to kill themselves is actually quite serious. If you see something that isn't nice, just report it, most likely that person is just causing drama or are generally mean.




Also while I'm here can we talk about this please ...
Has he shrunk his trousers or has his bottom grown?

P :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment