Thursday 1 August 2013

Introducing P

I'm writing this late, because I can't sleep, it's due to the fact I decided to drink a coffee and hour before going to bed *applause*

So, hi I'm P, don't really know why I'm called that hit a random letter on the keyboard, I spend a lot of my time on the Internet. I have too many opt's, and I ship phan, its gone from a bit to a huge amount, and I mean a real huge amount. I read fanfiction and have given writing some a go but it sounded like a child describing what they saw at the zoo.

I watch all different sorts of youtubers, from vloggers to storytellers, and movie makers and even the occasional beauty vlogger. So you will be getting a wide range of reviews.

Due the fact I lost my social life, when I logged onto my laptop, it's rare I miss a shitstorm or new video, unless I'm in a land of now wifi :-( 

I would like to apologise in advanced for any terrible spelling or grammar mistakes made....

*also if you haven't read it already, go read about F :D

No comments:

Post a Comment