Sunday 11 August 2013

Can we talk about this please?

Not going to lie, this shitstorm happened a while a go, but I have been thinking about it. Someone tweeted a picture after the radio show of Dan in his rather hideous leather shirt, showing he had a lovebite/hickey on his neck. I just thought it must be from Phil *cough phan cough*. 



Seriously though, is it fake? We all know what Dan's like he gets pushy when people ask about Phan and he tries to hide the past. So why would Dan happily show something like this which is quite personal, on the Internet? Some people are clever on the Internet and it could have been marked on. I watched the radio show back, I looked at the pictures and gifs and I can't see it anywhere apartfrom this  picture...


Dan's hickey looks kinda new, and it's looks sore(I actually did research into this 0__o). It's looks really new like it happened in that same day. Which could mean maybe someone( Phil) gave it to him before the show, and Dan just thought the collar of his thick leather shirt covered it.

I'm still not sure whether it is real or not? 

I'm talking about a red mark on Dan's neck and most people are meeting them at vidcon :-/ 

*cries* P

No comments:

Post a Comment