Tuesday 29 October 2013

Sprinkle of glitter

Recently I have found myself with a slight addiction to watching sprinkleofglitter's Youtube video's. I have released why I enjoy watching her videos so much is that,she more relaxed in front of the camera and she doesn't show off. I am starting to get more and more bored with some Youtubers especially certain males, who just are cocky on camera. These type of youtubers aren't funny and just don't seem comfortable doing their jobs. That is why I think I enjoy watching Louise's videos, shes genuinely funny, and she provides videos for everyone.




Sprinkeofglitter aka Louise splits her videos up into 9 different collections/playlists. These are:

-Lookbooks, for those into fashion
-My top 5, for those who seek the da best
-Big topics, for those who want support
-Beauty, for those who enjoy make up
-Tags, for those who like tags...
-Glitter Guests, for those who enjoy shipping (hahah)
-slightly silly, for those who want silly...
-Baby glitter, for those who like glitter babies
-Hauls, for those who enjoy shopping from their minds without having to leave the house.

It is simple if you like these kind of videos, then try out sprinkleofglitter's videos

Where to find Sprinkleofglitter

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/sprinkleofglitter
Instagram  http://instagram.com/sprinkleofglitr

Ok, there is my review for this week. I plan to sort of introduce my favorite youtubers, to all of you in the next coming weeks. I'm not really sure why, but i'm sure some of you will want to hear about new youtubers (please).

Byeee P

No comments:

Post a Comment